Making Concrete Pots, Bowls, and Platters : 35 Stylish and Simple Projects for the Home and Garden Paperback / softback
Create 35 beautiful planters, decorations and gifts - all using concrete. Follow Hester van Overbeek's simple tutorials to make a huge range of unique concrete projects.
You will find everything you need to know - what type of concrete to buy, how to use it and how to decorate it - explained in a comprehensive techniques section.
From there you can make chic and on-trend home accessories such as upside-down plant pots, a concrete vase with a wooden base, serving platters, a letter-shaped bookend, fruit bowls and much more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 200 col photographs
- Publisher: Ryland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/02/2017
- Category: Pottery, ceramics & glass crafts
- ISBN: 9781782494140