Cultural Afterlives and Screen Adaptations of Classic Literature : Wuthering Heights and Company Hardback
by Hila Shachar
Film and television adaptations of classic literature have held a longstanding appeal for audiences, an appeal that this book sets out to examine.
With a particular focus on Wuthering Heights , the book examines adaptations made from the 1930s to the twenty-first century, providing an understanding of how they help shape our cultural landscape.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, XI, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/07/2012
- Category: Film: styles & genres
- ISBN: 9780230294042
- Paperback / softback from £46.65