Redeploying the State : Corporatism, Neoliberalism, and Coalition Politics Paperback / softback
This study offers a comparative analysis of Latin American and Middle Eastern corporatism by looking at Egypt and Mexico's differing experiences with privatization and showing that how the working class was attached to the regime during the period of state-building shapes leaders institutional options and capabilities for market reform.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 246 pages, XII, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2012
- Category: Liberalism & centre democratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9780230621374
- Hardback from £68.45