Stories of West Africa : A Coloring Book Journey Paperback / softback
Fabric is an essential part of life in West Africa; people wear colorful fabrics not only as a fashion statement, but also as a way to express their views.
These 20 exquisite drawings show scenes from daily lifeaspending time with family, kids pounding millet as part of their daily chores, and even the process of checking bee hives!
Each scene includes a textile backdrop featuring the cloth of West Africa.
These fabrics are part of Hollis Chatelain's personal collection from her twelve years in Africa.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 50 pages, 20 drawings
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/09/2017
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780764354472