Snowboarding Bodies in Theory and Practice Hardback
by Holly Thorpe
Part of the Global Culture and Sport Series series
This book provides the first in-depth analysis of the global phenomenon of snowboarding culture.
Adopting an interdisciplinary approach, it offers key insights into the sport, lifestyle, industry, media, gender relations, travel, and physical experience of snowboarding, in both historical and contemporary contexts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 313 pages, IX, 313 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/03/2011
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9780230579446
- Paperback / softback from £55.35