Conflicts and Wars : Their Fallout and Prevention Hardback
Explaining how the price of aggression is low enough that governments do not avoid conflicts, this book uses examples drawn from recent conflicts in the Persian Gulf to examine many dimensions of costs incurred by warfare and proposes a private sector solution to warfare's low cost.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 201 pages, XVII, 201 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/07/2012
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9781137020949
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59