E. Coli in Motion Hardback
Part of the Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering series
Escherichia coli, commonly referred to as E. coli, has been the organism of choice for molecular genetics for decades.
Its machinery and mobile behavior is one of the most fascinating topics for cell scientists.
Scientists and engineers, not trained in microbiology, and who would like to learn more about living machines, can see it as a unique example.
This cross-disciplinary monograph covers more than thirty years of research and is accessible to graduate students and scientists alike.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 134 pages, 6 Tables, black and white; XII, 134 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/10/2003
- Category: Bacteriology (non-medical)
- ISBN: 9780387008882
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45