Dublin : The Making of a Medieval City Paperback / softback
Dublin: The Making of a Medieval City is the story of a unique period in Irish history told with passion, imagination and accuracy.
This book leads the reader through the noise and bustle of the medieval streets of Dublin looking at all aspects of life, from religion to trade, from crafts to government and from buildings to lifestyles.
Based on the hugely successful exhibition on medieval Dublin -- Dublinia -- this book is both a stand alone accessible and authoritative introduction to life in the medieval city, and also a souvenir to one of Dublin's most exciting historical experiences.
Whether you are an armchair enthusiast for all things historic, a Dubliner looking for your city to surprise you, or a visitor to the city, this book will fascinate and intrigue you. Previously published as Dublinia (9780862787868)
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 1 Bibliography; 1 Index; 8 Maps; 10 Halftones, black and white; 150 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: O'Brien Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/04/2019
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9781788491204