On the Boundaries : When International Relations, Comparative Politics, and Foreign Policy Meet Paperback / softback
On the Boundaries focuses on the connections between international relations, comparative politics, and foreign policy. To many observers, international relations and comparative politics have recently lost focus.
Both fields continually move away from foreign policy concerns. In this provocative volume, Howard J. Wiarda details where these fields have gone astray, indicates what must be done to correct their downward trajectories, and offers probing analyses of recent hot political topics that re-forge the links between international relations, comparative politics, and foreign policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 354 pages, 3 Tables, unspecified; 8 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Publication Date: 27/12/2013
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780761862161
- EPUB from £40.99