Introductions to Chinese Culture : Chinese Publishing Paperback / softback
As the birthplace of moveable-type printing, China has some claim to being the homeland of publishing.
China's ancient civilisation has nurtured a distinctively Chinese publishing industry, and this industry has done much to spread Chinese ideas and culture around the world.
Yang Hu and Xiao Yang provide a comprehensive introduction to the origins and development of printing and publication in China from ancient to modern times, complemented throughout with full colour illustrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 212 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 09/03/2012
- Category: Publishing industry
- ISBN: 9780521186759