Watching the Watchers : Parliament and the Intelligence Services Hardback
This study offers the first detailed examination of the varied means by which parliament through its committees and the work of individual members has sought to scrutinise the British intelligence and security agencies and the government's use of intelligence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 223 pages, VII, 223 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/09/2014
- Category: Political structure & processes
- ISBN: 9781137270429
- Paperback / softback from £60.05