Coherence in the Midst of Complexity : Advances in Social Complexity Theory Hardback
A discussion on the social complexity approach, where dialogue and stories allow for the degrees of freedom needed for the opportunities of emergence to take root.
The authors focus on the experience of coherence and how such experiential lessons differ from the establishment and maintenance of categories and labels.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 297 pages, 26 Illustrations, black and white; X, 297 p. 26 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9780230338500
- Paperback / softback from £70.19