An Introductory Course in Lebesgue Spaces Hardback
Part of the CMS Books in Mathematics series
This book is devoted exclusively to Lebesgue spaces and their direct derived spaces.
Unique in its sole dedication, this book explores Lebesgue spaces, distribution functions and nonincreasing rearrangement.
Moreover, it also deals with weak, Lorentz and the more recent variable exponent and grand Lebesgue spaces with considerable detail to the proofs.
The book also touches on basic harmonic analysis in the aforementioned spaces.
An appendix is given at the end of the book giving it a self-contained character.
This work is ideal for teachers, graduate students and researchers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 461 pages, 14 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 461 p. 14 illus.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 24/06/2016
- Category: Integral calculus & equations
- ISBN: 9783319300320
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £40.79