Behavioral Interventions for Prevention and Control of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Paperback / softback
Edited by Sevgi O. Aral, John M. Douglas
Before AIDS, the role of behavioral interventions in preventing transmission of sexually transmitted diseases was acknowledged in text books and journals but rarely promoted effectively in public health practice.
This book addresses the complexities and social contexts of human behaviors which spread STDs, the cultural barriers to STD education, and the sociopolitical nuances surrounding treatment.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 578 pages, 19 Tables, black and white; XXX, 578 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/11/2008
- Category: Epidemiology & medical statistics
- ISBN: 9780387857688