Policy-Making in EU Security and Defense : An Institutional Perspective Hardback
Part of the European Administrative Governance series
EU foreign policy has long been considered the exclusive domain of member states.
This book challenges such state-centered wisdom by analyzing the influence of Brussels-based EU officials in the area of security and defence.
Using case studies and unique insights from over a hundred interviews this book shows how everyday policy is made in practice
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, XII, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/08/2013
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137357861
- Paperback / softback from £39.95