Fiscal monitor : capitalizing on good times Paperback / softback
by IMF Staff
Part of the World economic and financial surveys series
With increasing fiscal challenges in the aftermath of the global financial crisis, multilateral surveillance of fiscal developments has gained further importance.
In response, the Fiscal Monitor was launched in 2009 to survey and analyse the latest public finance developments, update fiscal implications of the crisis and medium-term fiscal projections, and assess policies to put public finances on a sustainable footing.
It is prepared twice a year by the IMF's Fiscal Affairs Department.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 156 pages, col. figs, tables
- Publisher: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Publication Date: 30/06/2018
- Category: Yearbooks, annuals, almanacs
- ISBN: 9781484333952