Financialization and Government Borrowing Capacity in Emerging Markets Hardback
by IAIN HARDIE
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Hardie investigates the link between the financialization - defined as the ability to trade risk - and the capacity of emerging market governments to borrow from private markets.
He considers the government bond markets in Brazil, Lebanon and Turkey and includes interviews with 126 financial market actors.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XI, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/02/2012
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9780230360556
- Paperback / softback from £55.79