Illustrated Encyclopedia of Tartan Hardback
Contains illustrations of over 400 different tartans, making this book the most comprehensive directory of tartans, both ancient and modern, ever published.
Details the cultural and historical development of Scotland, and her determination to maintain political independence and national heritage.
Illustrates the way Scotland's heritage now extends far beyond her shores, and how tartan is used to unite and identify a diverse ancestral tradition.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, Over 600 photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/08/2017
- Category: Fashion & textiles: design
- ISBN: 9781844779758
- Paperback / softback from £9.45