Theory and Concepts of English for Academic Purposes Hardback
by Ian Bruce
This book applies theory and research findings to the design of English for Academic Purposes courses.
Drawing on approaches to researching academic communities, needs analysis and genre theory, a systematic approach to syllabus and curriculum development is proposed and used as the basis for detailed consideration of tasks and skills development.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 227 pages, X, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/03/2011
- Category: ELT: English for academic purposes
- ISBN: 9780230249745
- Paperback / softback from £21.45