National Policy in a Global Economy : How Government Can Improve Living Standards and Balance the Books Hardback
by Ian Budge
This study offers an analysis of the UK's current economic policy options and a plan for improving life for ordinary citizens via a sensible and realistic understanding of governments' limited ability to manage economic performance.
It provides a manifesto which political parties could immediately adopt to make life better for all.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 113 pages, VI, 113 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/11/2014
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9781137473042
- Paperback / softback from £39.95