The Second World War in Colour illustrates the most destructive war in history through rare colour photographs from IWM's unparalleled archive.
The vivid hues of flames and fabrics, the intense blue skies, the sun-tanned faces and the myriad colours of military camouflage bring an immediacy rarely felt through black and white photography.
Striking and powerful, these images take away its remoteness and bring the Second World War to life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, 70 (approx) full colour
- Publisher: Imperial War Museum
- Publication Date: 18/04/2017
- Category: Exhibition catalogues & specific collections
- ISBN: 9781904897422
- Paperback / softback from £11.85