Rethinking the Education Mess: A Systems Approach to Education Reform Hardback
Using a form of systems thinking, this book analyzes K-12 education as a complex, "messy" system that must be tackled as a whole and provides a series of heuristics to help those involved in the education mess to improve the system as a whole.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 172 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 172 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2013
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781137384829
- Paperback / softback from £38.75