Experimental Irish Theatre : After W.B. Yeats Hardback
by Ian R. Walsh
This book examines experimental Irish theatre that ran counter to the naturalistic 'peasant' drama synonymous with Irish playwriting.
Focusing on four marginalised playwrights after Yeats, it charts a tradition linking the experimentation of the early Irish theatre movement with the innovation of contemporary Irish and international drama.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 202 pages, VIII, 202 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/03/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230300958
- Paperback / softback from £46.65