The Black Campus Movement : Black Students and the Racial Reconstitution of Higher Education, 1965-1972 Paperback / softback
Part of the Contemporary Black History series
This book provides the first national study of this intense and challenging struggle which disrupted and refashioned institutions in almost every state.
It also illuminates the context for one of the most transformative educational movements in American history through a history of black higher education and black student activism before 1965.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 235 pages, XIV, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/04/2012
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9780230117815
- Hardback from £75.35