Communication Theory Through the Ages Paperback / softback
Communication Theory Through the Ages presents communication theory as a journey through history by way of asking engaged questions.
Encouraging intellectual vitality, the authors show students step by step how theoretical ideas are interconnected and lead to an increasingly complex understanding of communication.
Students will be motivated to ask questions as they encounter historical figures, social events, and artifacts, resulting in a richer understanding of the biographical, cultural, and social context for communication theories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 340 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 12 Halftones, black and white; 6 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/02/2019
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780765646767
- Hardback from £101.65