Managing Flow : A Process Theory of the Knowledge-Based Firm Paperback / softback
Presents an ultimate theory of knowledge-based management and organizational knowledge creation based on empirical research and an extensive literature review.
It explores knowledge management as a global concept and is relevant to any company that wants to prosper and thrive in the global knowledge economy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages, XXIV, 254 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2008
- Category: Knowledge management
- ISBN: 9781137494825
- Hardback from £101.19