Economic Integration and the Location of Industries : The Case of Less Developed East Asian Countries Hardback
by Ikuo Kuroiwa
Part of the IDE-JETRO Series series
A comprehensive picture of the effects of economic integration on industry location in less developed East Asia - particularly in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Myanmar - who pursued trade liberalization and economic integration after the 1990s.
Studies include detailed empirical analyses of regional industry locations as well as country overviews.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 304 pages, XVIII, 304 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/08/2012
- Category: Economics of industrial organisation
- ISBN: 9780230389410
- Paperback / softback from £60.89