Learning from the South Korean Developmental Success : Effective Developmental Cooperation and Synergistic Institutions and Policies Hardback
Part of the Social Policy in a Development Context series
This analysis of South Korea's development experience can present lessons for development in the 21st century.
Situating the development experience of South Korea within the framework of the capability enhancing state, this volume examines the empowering institutions and policies of South Korea between 1945 and 2000.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 358 pages, XXII, 358 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/03/2014
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9781137339478
- Paperback / softback from £64.85