Ars Judaica: The Bar-Ilan Journal of Jewish Art, Volume 14 Paperback / softback
Edited by Ilia Rodov, Mirjam Rajner, Emile G. L. Schrijver
Part of the Ars Judaica: The Bar-Ilan Journal of Jewish Art series
This volume focuses on the migration and acculturation of images in Jewish culture and how that reflects intercultural exchange.
Gender aspects of Jewish art are also highlighted, as is the role of images in interreligious encounters.
Other topics covered include the history, codicology, and iconography of a Haggadah produced in the late fifteenth century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, 64 Illustrations, color; 32 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Liverpool University Press
- Publication Date: 13/11/2018
- Category: History of art / art & design styles
- ISBN: 9781786940865