Adapting Proofs-as-Programs : The Curry--Howard Protocol Hardback
Part of the Monographs in Computer Science series
This monograph details several important advances in the direction of a practical proofs-as-programs paradigm, which constitutes a set of approaches to developing programs from proofs in constructive logic with applications to industrial-scale, complex software engineering problems.
One of the books central themes is a general, abstract framework for developing new systems of programs synthesis by adapting proofs-as-programs to new contexts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 420 pages, 54 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 420 p. 54 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 21/06/2005
- Category: Mathematical logic
- ISBN: 9780387237596
- Paperback / softback from £125.05