* Queen Elizabeth - the epitome of elegance, style and class.
This volume, with magnificent photographs, gives a fantastic insight into life on board With her midnight-blue hull, brilliant-white superstructure and red funnel, the new Queen Elizabeth is another worthy representive of the Cunard Line and the long tradition of this company.
Due to their extraordinarily beautiful line, both ships named Queen Elizabeth have become role models of noble elegance at sea.
With magnificent photographs, Queen Elizabeth: Elegance at Sea gives a fantastic insight into life on board the second biggest luxury liner flying the Cunard flag.
Cruise ship enthusiasts and all who appreciate a superior ambience will enjoy reading this book.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128 pages, 90 Colour, 7 B&W
- Publisher: Delius, Klasing & Co
- Publication Date: 27/03/2013
- Category: Ships & shipping: general interest
- ISBN: 9783768833226