Development Connections : Unveiling the Impact of New Information Technologies Paperback / softback
Edited by Alberto Chong
Development Connections takes stock of recent advances in what is broadly known as Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
The authors seek to discover how information and telecommunication technologies affect both the public and private sectors in Latin America and how they can optimize ICT returns to society.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 324 pages, 46 Illustrations, black and white; XXVII, 324 p. 46 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/04/2011
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230111943
- Hardback from £75.75
- PDF from £22.94