Financing the Family : Remittances to Central America in a Time of Crisis Paperback / softback
Interest in learning how to make the most of the potential developmental benefits of remittance flows has grown worldwide.
Financing the Family adds to that body of knowledge with a summary of recent research that emphasizes experimental approaches, focuses on Central America, and analyzes the impact of the recent financial crisis.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 191 pages, 21 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 191 p. 21 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/07/2013
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137338396
- PDF from £22.94
- Hardback from £89.09