Room for Development : Housing Markets in Latin America and the Caribbean Hardback
Edited by Cesar Patricio Bouillon
Latin American and Caribbean countries are the most urban in the developing world and have very high home ownership rates.
However, many of the region's inhabitants are still poorly housed.
This book examines three key contributing issues: high housing prices relative to family income, lack of access to mortgage credit, and high land prices.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 318 pages, XXVI, 318 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/05/2012
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781137005649
- Paperback / softback from £31.25
- PDF from £34.00