Women and the Military in Europe : Comparing Public Cultures Hardback
This book explores how public cultures shape women's military participation within the European Union.
It analyzes the way in which different policy options have been elaborated in the United Kingdom, France and Germany and examines patterns of women's military participation across societies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 173 pages, VIII, 173 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/03/2012
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780230206892
- Paperback / softback from £52.19