Bereavement Camps for Children and Adolescents : Planning, Curriculum, and Evaluation Paperback / softback
Bereavement Camps for Children and Adolescents is the first book to describe in detail how to create bereavement camps for children and adolescents.
It is a comprehensive how-to guide, offering practical advice on planning, curriculum building, and evaluation.
Readers will find a step-by-step plan for building a non-profit organization, including board development and fundraising, such as grant writing, soliciting businesses, and holding special events, as well as valuable information on nonprofit management and volunteer recruitment.
The appendices include a variety of sample forms, letters, and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, 8 Tables, black and white; 8 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/11/2017
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9781138284395