History, Memory and Migration : Perceptions of the Past and the Politics of Incorporation Hardback
by Irial Glynn
Edited by J. Kleist
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies series
By conversing with the main bodies of relevant literature from Migration Studies and Memory Studies, this overview highlights how analysing memories can contribute to a better understanding of the complexities of migrant incorporation.
The chapters consider international case studies from Europe, North America, Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, XIV, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/05/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230293380
- PDF from £50.14
- Paperback / softback from £46.65