Mediation at the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin Hardback
by Irit Dekel
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies series
Analyzing action at the Holocaust memorial in Berlin, this first ethnography of the site offers a fresh approach to studying the memorial and memory work as potential civic engagement of visitors with themselves and others rather than with history itself.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, XII, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/07/2013
- Category: Second World War
- ISBN: 9780230363304
- Paperback / softback from £53.19