Electric Motors and Control Techniques Paperback / softback
Get greater flexibility, reliability, and reduced energy consumption from household appliances to automobiles.
This book will show you how different types of motors operate and how electronic control devices can be used to improve efficiency in a wide range of applications.
You'll get in-depth, updated coverage of: Electric motor control applications; dc and ac motors; Digital motors; Commutator-type motors; Noncommutator-types motors; Electric vehicles.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 200 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 22/02/1994
- Category: Electric motors
- ISBN: 9780070240124