Reinstating the Ottomans : Alternative Balkan Modernities, 1800-1912 Hardback
by ISA BLUMI
This book focuses on the western Balkans in the period 1820-1912, in particular on the peoples and social groups that the later national history would claim to have been Albanians, providing a revisionist exploration of national identity prior to the establishment of the nation-state.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, XXII, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Regional & national history
- ISBN: 9780230110182
- Paperback / softback from £61.69