The Little Black Dress Paperback / softback
In 1926, Coco Chanel designed the little black dress; it was hugely versatile for many different occasions and continued to be fashionable year after year with simple amendments and differentaccessories keeping it up to date.
Nearly 90 years later, the little black dress is still a wardrobe essentialand each season designers continue to adapt new versions of thisclassic.
This book supplies patterns for a number of differentstyles of little black dress, with instructions on how to make different stylesof necklines, sleeves etc., showing the reader how to adapt and customise the basicpatterns.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 200, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 27/06/2011
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781408129890