Among the first critical works on Alice Munro's writing, this study of her short fiction is informed by the disciplines of narratology and literary linguistics.
Through examining Munro's narrative art, Isla Duncan demonstrates a rich understanding of the complex, densely layered, often unsettling stories.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, IX, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/11/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230338579
- Paperback / softback from £17.45