Measuring and Marking Metals Paperback / softback
by Ivan R. Law
Part of the Workshop Practice series
Although much of model engineering work is a matter of making one part to fit another and thus may obviate the need for the sophisticated means of measuring often called for in production engineering, the accuracy of a finished job begins with the exactness of the initial making out and continues with the accuracy of measurements made during the progress of the work.
How to use measuring equipment and how to mark out work - not always the simple matter it might at first seem - are essential skills for any engineer and the purpose of this book is to show how they may be acquired and employed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 60 black & white photographs; 27 scale data
- Publisher: Special Interest Model Books
- Publication Date: 27/12/1985
- Category: Decorative arts
- ISBN: 9780852428412