Energy for the Future : A New Agenda Paperback / softback
Edited by Ivan Scrase, Gordon MacKerron
Part of the Energy, Climate and the Environment series
Cutting carbon emissions is urgent but very challenging in wealthy democracies.
Energy for the Future analyzes the changing contexts, imperatives and fault lines, and proposes ways forwards.
Greater public engagement and a new approach to markets are vital, but traditional concerns with energy security and economic efficiency cannot be set aside.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 298 pages, XXII, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/02/2009
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9780230221529