Building Quantities Explained Paperback / softback
Part of the Building and Surveying Series series
A long established text that aims to meet the needs of students studying building measurement in the early years of quantity surveying and building degree courses.
It contains a careful selection of 28 worked examples embracing all the principal building elements and including alternative constructional methods to illustrate a range of approaches.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 406 pages, XVIII, 406 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 21/12/1998
- Category: Quantity surveying
- ISBN: 9780333719725
- PDF from £48.59
- Paperback / softback from £54.79