An original combination of theoretical innovation and a detailed empirical analysis of the ideas, language and policy of New Labour.
Politicians often appeal to moral principles and arguments in their efforts to win support for new policy programmes.
Yet the question of how politicians use moral language has until now been neglected by scholars.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 217 pages, XI, 217 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/04/2011
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230279117
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £42.69