Post-Romantic Consciousness : Dickens to Plath Paperback / softback
by J. Beer
In this sequel to his Romantic Consciousness, John Beer discusses further questionings of human consciousness; both the degree to which Dickens's conscious dramatizing differs from the subconscious workings of his psyche and the exploration of subliminal consciousness by nineteenth-century psychical researchers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 204 pages, XVI, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/06/2003
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9781137018229
- Hardback from £53.75
- PDF from £18.70
- Paperback / softback from £55.79