William Blake : A Literary Life Paperback / softback
by J. Beer
Part of the Literary Lives series
This volume on Blake follows the writer's life and combines biography and critical analysis.
Covering Blake's early career, his major works and his work as a visual artist, this new study will be a must for all Blake scholars and enthusiasts.
Recent discoveries concerning Blake's forebears and their religion make this new study additionally timely.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, XI, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/08/2005
- Category: Biography: general
- ISBN: 9780230546820
- PDF from £21.25
- Hardback from £57.35