A comprehensive study of cannibalism in literature and film, spanning colonial fiction, Gothic texts and contemporary American horror.
Amidst the sharp teeth and horrific appetite of the cannibal, this book examines real fears of over-consumerism and consumption that trouble an ever-growing modern world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 258 pages, XI, 258 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/11/2012
- Category: Film: styles & genres
- ISBN: 9780230360518
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59