Stumbling Towards the Constitution : The Economic Consequences of Freedom in the Atlantic World Hardback
by J. Chu
Part of the The New Urban Atlantic series
Jonathan Chu explores individual economic and legal behaviors, connecting them to adjustments in trade relations with Europe and Asia, the rise in debt litigation in Western Massachusetts, deflation and monetary illiquidity, and the Bank of North America.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 277 pages, XV, 277 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Colonialism & imperialism
- ISBN: 9780230340466
- Paperback / softback from £54.79
- PDF from £56.09